03 March 2010

what is it??

.....about being sick and feeling cold and being fed up that makes me want to BLOG!!! i'm sick and tired of being sick and tired...and just bemoaning that fact that i am meant to be positive and happy and joyful and spreading smiles wherever i go!!

today is a lackluster day and i feel the need to sit and wallow in my own nothingness....or at least drink tea and eat toast all day and be a blob here in my pink room.

the princess is sick, not wanting to cuddle or play games or do anything remotely like what the boys did when they were home sick. i am left to my own devices but "not sitting with me mama"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

i LOVE comments! but please leave a name so i know who you are....thanks :-) and if you leave an email address, i can reply to you :-)